SAFETY CAGE UNDER SPREADER
- Dimensions equivalent to ISO containers 20′ or 40’.
- This cage is transportable inside an ISO Container
SAFE WORKING LOAD
- Safe working load (SWL) = 6t.
- Safety factor 10 (MBL = SWL x 10).
- 100% Continuous welds
- Capacity for 4 persons with complete working equipment.
- Internal free height 2100mm.
- Safety Railings in the whole perimeter
- Internal handhold.
- AII doors for stevedores open inwards and are equipped with hinges with springs, autoclose & autolock system.
- Double safety system:
- Automatic: Using the twistlocks of the spreader.
- Manual: Using chains with hooks from inside the cage.
- Anti-slip floor with drainage spots.
- 8 anchor points placed behind the working position for fall protection.
- Completely covered with roof except at the corners (not roofed in order to facilitate the manual safety system connection to the spreader).
- Chamfered corners to facilitate the unlashing of the twistlocks.
DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE
- COMPLETE STEVEDORING CAGE (BA-185L)
- TRANSPORT CAGE (BA-185B)
- RESCUE CAGE (BA-185C)
- Neoprene-lined hooks for storage of actuator poles.
- Box secured to the ceiling for storage of safety harnesses.
- Certified Life Line for fall protection along the whole cage.
- Standard forklift pockets to handle the lashing cage for transport purposes.
- Alveolar floor to protect from ice.
- Rubber buffers to prevent from feet injuries and dangerous impacts when the cage lands on the ground.